Sunday, April 22, 2012

airing out an update.....


 

by Soda Soule on Wednesday, February 1, 2012 at 3:15pm ·
For the First Time in My Life I  have a Place to Live that seems, N Feels Safe to Live.. My Critters are Healthy~n~Happy N Safe... 
 I am away From That Fuckin Asylum I lived at N Those people, I don't think the ones who stalked me will find me....
 I have removed all Fake,N Negative  Friends outta my Life... my Heart still Hurts, N I feel abit Broken , But It is SO WORTH IT~  I am Not Lonley For Humans hangin around.... It would be cool if it happens, but I don't have that kinda luck, lol, I'll have a quick  few minutes conversation here ~n~ there BUT That's about it... I did make a  new friend, But I think it;s gonna be a  thing where I say FORGET IT... LOL... 
 I always am straite~up Honest  WITH NO Hidden agendas, 99% of Humans are NOT Like Me, It's a Fuckin Head~ache more the a disappointment... May~Be I am Not Meant to Have  Humans in my LIFE Breathing on me... Only Friends I have  Made (after all my Real ones past away) Friends in the Distance Showed me  True Friendship, Love, Encouragement N Where  just  REAL... Interstin that  that's how its always been... I am ok with  that...
 I still have nightmares about ALL The Abuse that was non~stop for ten Years...., I still have moments  of Fear N Doubt, It hurt so bad I couldn't Cry, N When I did cry abit it was only Cuz I had NO One to chat with..I just Needed a  Human BEING for a Moment that was a Friend, Its Fine I don't have that....
 But I try n  work on the Healin part after I GUT the negative... I will tell ya It is Hard as Hell.... How I am I gonna Heal Instead of Just Cope If I never Get to have POSTIVE Experiences ~?  I don't know... But I am Trying To make things Flow, n Grow with what I got...Create On Rock On ~!! That's All I got... N ALL I Got To Offer The World is my Heart So Don't Fuck That~!!


No comments:

Post a Comment