Sunday, April 22, 2012

MUSIC Is The Lungs Of My Spirit~


 

by Soda Soule on Sunday, February 5, 2012 at 12:45am ·


I Will NEVER Let My Soul Turn , My Heart Blacken, My Body Fatten, Nor My Mind to Turn To Dust... MUSIC Is The Lungs Of My Spirit... I Will Breathe~

I Remember My Soul Born, My Heart A New, My Body Hungry, My Mind In Awe Drinking The Muse... MUSIC Was The Lungs Of My Spirit... I Could Breathe~

I Had My Soul Torn, My Heart Ripped~Open, My Body Raped, My Mind F@cked, Evil is the World...MUSIC Was The Lungs Of My Spirit... I Couldn't Breathe~

I Had My Soul Die, My Heart Cry, My Body Ache, My Mind Wonder upon Death...MUSIC Was The Lungs Of My Spirit... I Wanted To Breathe~

I had my Soul Self~ destruct, My Heart Eventide, My Mind Fellowship~ Suicide...MUSIC Was The Lungs Of My Spirit... I NEEDED To Breathe~

I have My Soul Anew, My Heart Without a Clue, My Body Insufficient, My Mind Inanimate...MUSIC Was The Lungs Of My Spirit... I HAVE To Breathe~

My Soul Willing To Attain, My Heart Wanting To Regain, My Body Reconstructing Freely, My Mind At Open~Liberty... MUSIC Was The Lungs Of My Spirit... I Am Determined To Breathe~

With My Soul At Ease, My Heart Endows Endurance , My Body Enslaving~Drive, My Mind Engineering... MUSIC IS The Lungs Of My Spirit... I Am Willing Breathe~

I Will NEVER Let My Soul Turn , My Heart Blacken, My Body Fatten, Nor My Mind to Turn To Dust... MUSIC Is The Lungs Of My Spirit... I WILL Breathe~ ( Words By Soda Soule Feb. 4, 2012 , Art Artist Unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment