Tuesday, September 20, 2011

We all have Broken Wings that mend

When I was out having my coffee, I was watchin a Sea Gull fly over head, n all I could think about is Dipper, the Sea Gull I rescued, I was wonderin if He'd ever FLY again...

We all have Broken Wings that mend ~n~ get re~broken ~

Sometimes I wonder if mine get broken again, will they mend...How many times does it take to be completely grounded~?....

Nature, humans, all Life has a choice of action.... Love or Hate~...

Free~Will is a Gift that has been turned into a Balancing ~Act, a "Will of the Soul" , a Test to the Character.

So many Souls chose to break wings, n rob others of freedom...... binding themselfs ~ This cycle has never been broken......

In your Balancing~Act, during your Test of Character, What is your Will Of Soul~?

No comments:

Post a Comment